Sunday, May 6, 2018

What it's all about

What I plan on sharing with you in my stories is, fun, adventures, lots of pictures, and, some of the crazy quirky things you find driving the roads of America. Highways, Byways, Interstates, and, lots of backroads. When traveling to places you have never been, you never know what's around the next corner. That's where our adventures begin.

Since we travel via our Motorhome, I'll also be sharing where we have stayed, and, what we thought about the RV Parks, State Parks, and, dry camping along the way. We have stayed in good ones, BAD ones, and, so, so, ones. Keep in mind, these are our opinions, and, in no way are we trying to sway you to stay, or, not to stay in these parks.

There are so many RV clubs you can join, and, these are the ones we are members. Sam's Club, KOA, Passport America, and, AARP. Again, these are the clubs we use, but, don't dismiss the others that are out there. There are also so many apps you can download into your phone to assists you in places to stay, weather forecasts, traffic in the areas you are driving, road construction, GPS, places to eat, places to visit, and, the list goes on, and, on. The bottom line, use the ones that are best for you, and, gives you the best discount for the way you travel. If you have a site that works for you, let me know. I love to have as much information at hand to help us long the way. 

I'm getting some posts, and, (lots) of pictures together to share, but, just like the way we travel, I'm not getting in a hurry. 
I will also be working backwards, newer to older, with these first posts until I get caught up.
Truth, I'm still going through disks trying to find the disk I put last years trips on. It's an age thing.

So, thanks for following me, and, if you have friends that might like this blog, please share it with your friends. The more the merrier. Also, I would LOVE to hear from you, and, your thoughts about our travels. If you have places that are your favorite places to visit, let me know. We are always looking for places to visit, and, things to see along the way.